With our partner Logiproc Pty., we are able to offer complete engineering & project solutions to industry, in Middle East & Turkish market. We are strongly focused on the mining, metallurgical and water sectors but also complete projects for industry in general.
Complete Project Execution
We execute complete multidisciplinary engineering projects for, or on behalf of, our clients. Our services range from conceptual/scoping stage, through pre-feasibility, bankable feasibility, design, procurement, construction, commissioning up to handover and operation. We work equally well as an independent engineering house or as part of the client’s project team and can execute all or some of the project activities listed above. We are comfortable completing greenfields or brownfields projects and will complete projects on the EPCM or turnkey models or any variation thereof.
Engineering & Design
Completion of engineering & design projects on behalf of, or in conjunction with, our clients. Some of the services offered are:
- Conceptual/Scoping studies
- Pre-feasibilities and classed costing studies
- Feasibility and bankable feasibility studies
- Detail design up to approved for construction drawings in all disciplines
- Shop detailing
- Handling various portions of projects as a package as and when the need arise
- Providing Discipline engineers, project Engineers or Draughtsman to help out with peaks in the workload. These engineers can either do the required work at the client’s premises or at our own, fully equipped, design and drawing office
Integration & Interfacing of vendor packages by:
- Ensuring that the process, piping, mechanical, civil, structural, electrical and Instrumentation (or any one of these) tie-ins conform to the client and end-user’s specifications and requirements
- Confirming and in some cases specifying, battery limits
- Completing the required engineering and design to ensure a seamless interface between the vendor packages and the main plant. This may in some instances involve the whole package design excluding the actual equipment
Site Engineers and Commissioning
Our client’s sometimes find that, due to some or other reason beyond their control, they are required to provide site or commissioning engineers in order to resolve design conflicts on site or to do commissioning. We offer this service as part of our package of services to our clients.